Kindle, A New Way To Read

Friday, April 25, 2008

I may be late, but I'm right on time!

Good-morning,

Well I’ve been a little POW MIA lately. Prisoner of Writing Missing In Action. I do other stuff besides my 9-5 and these blogs so that’s where I have been spending my time. I mean alot of times if you want to be successful you will notice a person has alot of irons in the fire. Think about it. Watch how a person uses their time. Here's a quote: "The successful always has a number of projects planned, to which she looks forward. Anyone of them could change the course of her life overnight." The blogs have been a great motivational piece for me that help in other areas of my life that’s why I do it. Hopefully soon the blogs will turn into my official website and I will be posting a link on both blogs redirecting you to my official site.

I also want to tell you that I will be updating both blogs over the weekend so there will be something new to be excited about.

Later,

Cattt

Here's another about using ur time wisely. This quote I kept on my old 360 blog: ""Guard well your spare moments. They are like uncut diamonds. Discard them and their value will never be known. Improve them and they will become the brightest gems in a useful life." --- Ralph Waldo Emerson