Kindle, A New Way To Read

Friday, November 7, 2008

Comfort Zone

Here is a poem I found about the problems of staying in your comfort zone. People who are successful become that way because they take risks. Individuals who don't step out and believe stay at the same job or live the same life they don't like and they become negative, angry ppl which makes them even worse to be around. They end up living a full life never fulfilling their dreams. What a waste of a life! Don't stay in your Comfort Zone! Venture out!

I use to have a Comfort Zone where I knew I couldn't fail
The same four walls of busy work were really more like jail.

I longed so much to do the things I'd never done before
But I stayed inside my Comfort Zone and paced the same old floor

I said it didn't matter; that I wasn't doing much
I said I didn't care for things like diamonds, furs and such

I claimed to be so busy with the things inside my zone
But deep inside I longed for something special of my own.

I couldn't let my life go by just watching others win.
I held my breath and stepped outside and let the change begin.

I took a step and with new strength I'd never felt before
I kissed my Comfort Zone "goodbye"and closed and locked the door.

If you are in a Comfort Zone, Afraid to venture out,
Remember that all winners were at one time filled with doubt.

A step or two and words of praise, Can make your dreams come true.
Greet your future with a smile, Success is there for you!

by Author Unknown