Kindle, A New Way To Read

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I'm here!

Good Afternoon! I am off today!

Sorry for the gap, like Bob Williamson, I have a lot going at one time – A LOT! Stuff I choose not to mention, not even the progress. People only know a few things I do. You would be surprised at what all I have so if you stick around long enuff you will know. So if you don't see a posting for awhile, you know, Cattt is knee deep in something. Plus a water pipe busted at my house. Hooray for me! I have water damage galore! It’s all in how you deal with it. If I stay mad, nothing changes, I still have water damage. See?

When I read Bob’s story I thought about how a person can just do one thing? I just couldn’t afford to do that especially if you know you have talent and if you don’t know you better figure out what kind of talent God has given you. We all have one, but we just don’t take the time out to figure out what it is. Even with all his problems he was able to work thru them and continue onward. A lot of times I deal with people who tend to wallow in their plight and remain angry at the situation even for days, months, and years and we don’t want to be like these people. I suggest you avoid them entirely if you can. Life is what you make it, so decide the life you want to live and CREATE it. --- Cattt 5/22/08 3:00pm

Blogger is acting crazy that's why I'm dating my posties! Bob Williamson's story is on Mogul Mama. Just click on My Profile, scroll down, and you should find the link.